Touchin' Loving on the Plus side

Just like dating, getting intimate with someone new is a little nerve-wracking for everyone  and this not limited to intercourse. Kissing, cuddling or anything that requires physical closeness can cause anxiety. And if you don’t like your body, it’s virtually impossible to imagine someone else could.

In the past, I have apologized to partners for gaining weight. I’ve even apologized for not being super-confident, since confidence is oh-so-sexy. It’s one thing to be vulnerable and admit your insecurities about your body; it’s an entirely different thing when you apologize simply for having a bigger body.  But then apologies for your body have no place in your intimate life.


If you’re self-conscious, then you’re more likely to turn the lights off during sex, keep your top on, and avoid wearing lingerie, which is absolutely unacceptable. Speaking about lingerie I have aligned myself with Geesgorgeoushttp://geesgorgeous.catalog.to they have a great assortment of plus size lingerie. Gives me all the inner glam and glow. Fellow chubby you won't be disappointed.

Okay back to the core issue, If someone is in bed with you, then they find you attractive. They want to see you naked, even if that means you’ll have to expose your scars,ridges ,cellulite and flab. I know there is a lot of times that my bbws have underperformed or denied themselves a chance of getting some action in their sex lives because you are worried about that tummy, saggy titties or that huge butt.

So i have been distributing my little questionnaire. You won't believe the amount of times I’ve heard fat women having sex with any old thing just for sex’s sake and feeling demoralised  and insecure after the deed because the man couldn’t accept their bodies. Chief advice. Go for the best sex you can have. Just because you weigh more, it doesn’t mean your body doesn’t work, trust me — it still does. Also, don’t be scared to get on top. If he dies, he dies. That was the risk he was willing to take πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.Don’t forsake a sex move because you’re worried about the way a roll of fat on your back might look. 

As a sexually liberated individual, I won’t have sex with anyone who has an issue with my body. If they wish my body were different, or if they are overly attached to me looking a certain way, they are not the partner for me.Have sex with someone who likes the way you look. Look. I know it sounds pretty much obvious.

Fat, plus-size, curvy, chubby—however you choose to refer to your bigger body type, remember that these are not bad words. All bodies are good bodies, and your body is worthy of love, affection and pleasure

Comments

  1. This is an amazing readπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this just filled my confidence cup
    It's overflowing right now!!
    Me love myself😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're boosting self love πŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Plus Size Dating.. is it crystal clear??

Chubby reflections. Jumbled thoughts